This Minute at Runco
Runco's industry-leading dealer education program, Runco Academy Master Class starts tomorrow. This 4-day long intensive training session includes sales training and technical training for Runco reps and dealers to ensure that dealers' sales, install and technical teams have the knowledge, competitive sales tools, techniques and equipment to properly sell, install, service and maintain any Runco solution.
The Runco Academy Master Class, a certified training program for Consumer Electronics Design and Installation Association (CEDIA) professionals, is held quarterly during the year at Runco headquarters in Oregon. The next Academy session is May 8-11.
If you are an authorized Runco dealer and are interested in attending the next training session, contact email@example.com for more information.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
- LS12HBd Earns TOP PICK from Sound and Vision at CEDIA 2013
- Top Ten Workplace Movies
- I See You
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
17-Sep-2013 - Runco’s best-selling LightStyle™ Series taken to new heights of brightness and scale, offering an affordable big screen video experience in virtually any room of th..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶