This Minute at Runco
Posted by Jennifer Davis
While it is difficult to assign a specific, formulaic resale value to a home theater addition, the true benefit is in the experience: the comfort and convenience a theater provides. Plus, having an impressive theater adds the “wow” factor needed to attract buyers in certain real estate markets so that they can imagine living and entertaining in the space. “A home theater certainly adds value,” says Valerie Marques of Scottsdale-based VM Concept Interior Design Studio“and that value depends on the quality of the components they choose, and having a great design.”*
As Runco clients will attest, the value of a home theater might just be summarized best in the memories, movie moments, and the lifestyle that it creates for current and future owners. To see if a home theater is right for your home (and you may be surprised by the possibilities), contact a Runco dealer.
*As quoted in the March 2010 edition of Alaska Airlines Magazine in an article by Jenny Quill entitled “Enhancing Your Home: The best design combines create comforts and greater resale value.”
Jennifer B. Davis is all about technology innovation and is a customer advocate, business executive, mom, and loves her job as Runco’s VP of marketing.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶
24-Jun-2014 - The leader in 4K displays for commercial applications showcased new ultra HD displays ranging in size from 28” to 98”at InfoComm 2014 At InfoComm 2014, Pl..... more ▶