This Minute at Runco
THX recently sat down with Runco to discuss their Q-750 Projector that recently won the Sound and Vision 2010 Editor’s Choice Award. This Q & A session reveals some of the challenges and opportunities Runco came up against during product development and what it means to be THX Certified.
Q: How long has Runco been developing state-of-the-art home theater products?
A: Runco has been developing premium home video products since the 1970s, and was the world’s first company to offer a THX Certified video product with the introduction of the Runco LJR II Laser Disc Player in 1994. At the time, the LJR II was a breakthrough home video product. It brought the magic of George Lucas’s Star Wars and other great Laser Discs to life, inspiring a generation of home theater fans.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶