This Minute at Runco
Runco is proud to introduce a technical eBook about compelling widescreen cinema video experiences in the home, including the best practices for using CineWide™, CineWide with AutoScope™ and Runco Smart Lens™ solutions.
The wide range of scope solutions along with the presence of black bars on the screen can be frustrating for the consumer, so Runco has published an eBook to help enthusiasts navigate and evaluate the choices that are available now and this eBook explores equips consumers with what they need to make the right choice for their home.
Click here to download Runco’s eBook.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶