This Minute at Runco
Posted December 8, 2009 by Pippa Edelen - Pippa has a degree in Journalism from UofO and spends most of her time writing fancy words, orchestrating events, shining up websites and generating press for Runco
Welcome to Runco’s new blog where we will discuss all things Runco and entertainment. This all-new “News & Blog,” section will become a hub of information for entertainment enthusiasts, design professionals and architects, Runco owners and video display technology aficionados. Our intent is to provide insight on the latest technology trends, entertainment updates and television programming, Runco product information and Runco’s point-of-view on the things that affect Runco customers. You will see a myriad of authors who are part of the Runco team, as well as guest blogs from industry friends, including interior designers, architects, Runco representatives and Runco dealers. We hope out blog will both inspire and educate and we encourage you to link it to your RSS feed so you can get up-to-the-minute information on what’s happening in the world of Runco.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶