This Minute at Runco
Islandia, NY, April 6, 2010 – SEAL Solutions, a New York metro area custom installation company, today announced the grand opening of its new home theater and audio/video showroom, which will take place on Thursday, April 8, 2010 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm.
SEAL Solutions, located at 3180 Expressway Drive South, Suite D, Islandia, NY, was founded by former Navy SEAL Chris Wyllie. SEAL offers complete custom installation services including architectural design, construction, systems integration and more to the New York metro area.
The grand opening will feature an exclusive sneak preview of the new TK Living line of architectural detailing products, acoustical fabrics, seating, lighting and other accessories created by Theo Kalomirakis, the leading authority in home theater design. TK Living will also show examples for three distinct theater designs utilizing TK Living products for the cost-effective construction, design and engineering of custom home theaters. The first-ever showroom theater, using Runco's revolutionary QuantumColor Q-750 LED lampless home theater projector, to feature TK Living products was designed by Theo Kalomirakis for SEAL Solutions.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶
24-Jun-2014 - The leader in 4K displays for commercial applications showcased new ultra HD displays ranging in size from 28” to 98”at InfoComm 2014 At InfoComm 2014, Pl..... more ▶