This Minute at Runco
It's what the 3D Roundabout caught already at the prototype stage earlier this year, but now it is launched and being installed as well! First installation can be seen the University of Illinois Chicago's Electronic Visualization Laboratory (EVL) in a class room setting. The Cyber-Commons 3D is a class room facility featuring six wide by three high Matrix 3D video wall, made from our 46" Matrix displays, which allows 2D and 3D visualization and collaboration. You can read more about the installation from EVL's own website.
The new 3D Matrix will be at show this week at the SuperComputing 2011 at Louisiana State University, where Planar can be found exhibiting at booth number 2836.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶