This Minute at Runco
It's what the 3D Roundabout caught already at the prototype stage earlier this year, but now it is launched and being installed as well! First installation can be seen the University of Illinois Chicago's Electronic Visualization Laboratory (EVL) in a class room setting. The Cyber-Commons 3D is a class room facility featuring six wide by three high Matrix 3D video wall, made from our 46" Matrix displays, which allows 2D and 3D visualization and collaboration. You can read more about the installation from EVL's own website.
The new 3D Matrix will be at show this week at the SuperComputing 2011 at Louisiana State University, where Planar can be found exhibiting at booth number 2836.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶