This Minute at Runco
THX recently sat down with Runco to discuss their Q-750 Projector that recently won the Sound and Vision 2010 Editor’s Choice Award. This Q & A session reveals some of the challenges and opportunities Runco came up against during product development and what it means to be THX Certified.
Q: How long has Runco been developing state-of-the-art home theater products?
A: Runco has been developing premium home video products since the 1970s, and was the world’s first company to offer a THX Certified video product with the introduction of the Runco LJR II Laser Disc Player in 1994. At the time, the LJR II was a breakthrough home video product. It brought the magic of George Lucas’s Star Wars and other great Laser Discs to life, inspiring a generation of home theater fans.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
- LS12HBd Earns TOP PICK from Sound and Vision at CEDIA 2013
- Top Ten Workplace Movies
- I See You
- Game-Changing Live Action Cinematography
- What to Watch Opening Night
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
17-Sep-2013 - Runco’s best-selling LightStyle™ Series taken to new heights of brightness and scale, offering an affordable big screen video experience in virtually any room of th..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶