This Minute at Runco
What is RSS?
RSS stands for 'Really Simple Syndication' and allows you to view news, blog, video, podcast and other information feeds from multiple sources. By subscribing to a feed, you can customize what information you’d like direct access to.
Interested in receiving updates from Runco as soon as they are published, including product announcements, company news, events, and blog posts? We can deliver that information to you directly when you subscribe to the Runco RSS feeds.
RSS Makes Sharing Information Quick and Easy
RSS is one of easiest ways to share syndicated information online. It has become a popular method of sharing blog posts, online articles, news updates, press releases, and even syndicated videos and podcasts.
How do I subscribe to Runco's RSS feed?
www.Runco.com features two RSS feeds:
- News feed for the latest Runco news coverage
- Blog feed for updated Runco blog posts.
To subscribe to a Runco RSS feed:
- Visit http://www.runco.com.
- In the address bar at the top of your web browser, click on the orange RSS icon. A drop down menu should appear showing you two options:
- Subscribe to 'News feed'
- Subscribe to 'Blog feed'
- Select the RSS feed you would like to follow.
- On the next page, you will see a list of the latest posts from that feed, as well as a drop down menu at the top of the page asking you how you would like to subscribe to the feed.
- Live Bookmarks (This will save a version of the RSS feed to your web browser’s bookmarks)
- Microsoft Outlook (This will save each post from the RSS feed to a sub-folder within the "RSS Folder" in Microsoft Outlook)
- Google (This will save the RSS feed to your Google Feed Reader account)
- My Yahoo! (This will save the RSS feed to your My Yahoo! account)
Simply visit: http://www.twitter.com/RuncoLive, http://www.facebook.com/runcointernational, and http://www.youtube.com/runcointernational, then repeat steps 2-4 to subscribe to each feed.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶