This Minute at Runco
September 29, 2010
Making its debut at the 2010 CEDIA EXPO, Runco’s Vistage™ Series HD plasma displays are already turning heads with their ultra-thin 1.7” panel, sleek design and complete customization options.
Standing apart from other flat-panels, the entire front of each Vistage display is comprised of solid glass, allowing for better viewing performance when the display is on and a more uniform finish when it is off. Runco Vistage also features an Emissive Cell Structure™ for exceptional brightness and viewing angles, as well as impressive contrast and black levels.
The highlight of Runco Vistage Series displays are their complete level of personalization. Unlike mass market flat-panels, Vistage displays can be customized with design options available through Runco FrameGallery™ and FinishPalette™ that are sure to match the décor of any home. To compliment these custom options, Vistage displays feature a fanless design with no glaring or unsightly vent patterns on the back to distract from the beauty of the display.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶