This Minute at Runco
Greg Caves has been the field face of Runco for independent custom integrators since 1994. What separates Greg in the field is his understanding of the dealers’ business and trying to match the right Runco product to meet their business needs. Greg’s dealers view him as a business partner and ally, and his insight to dealers regarding successful business strategies is deemed as just as valuable to independent dealers. Greg was at the forefront of introducing Runco CineWide™ technology to the market with Sam Runco and through the transition when Runco was acquired by Planar Systems in 2007. Greg has been a constant and provided the much needed continuity during and after the transition. Cheers to Greg!
Read more about Greg and the rest of the Custom Retailer 2012 Young Turks here.
Check out the entire publication here.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
- LS12HBd Earns TOP PICK from Sound and Vision at CEDIA 2013
- Top Ten Workplace Movies
- I See You
- Game-Changing Live Action Cinematography
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
17-Sep-2013 - Runco’s best-selling LightStyle™ Series taken to new heights of brightness and scale, offering an affordable big screen video experience in virtually any room of th..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶