This Minute at Runco
Greg Caves has been the field face of Runco for independent custom integrators since 1994. What separates Greg in the field is his understanding of the dealers’ business and trying to match the right Runco product to meet their business needs. Greg’s dealers view him as a business partner and ally, and his insight to dealers regarding successful business strategies is deemed as just as valuable to independent dealers. Greg was at the forefront of introducing Runco CineWide™ technology to the market with Sam Runco and through the transition when Runco was acquired by Planar Systems in 2007. Greg has been a constant and provided the much needed continuity during and after the transition. Cheers to Greg!
Read more about Greg and the rest of the Custom Retailer 2012 Young Turks here.
Check out the entire publication here.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶