This Minute at Runco
By Jennifer Davis
We are very bullish on the architecture of the 3Dimension™ 3D projector series and Constant Stereoscopic Video™ (CSV) 3D benefits it delivers because it has been field-proven. Runco’s parent company, Planar, has been in the stereoscopic display space for years with a wildly-popular solution which works in a similar way. We are confident that you will be able to comfortably watch a 2-hour movie because this approach has been used by professionals for 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week for military officers doing top-secret satellite imagery analysis, radiologists reading mammograms to detect cancer, scientists using computational chemistry to do drug discovery and a host of other mission-critical applications without eye fatigue or the discomfort that is typical to other approaches to 3D. Runco’s award-winning solution is 3D done right!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶