This Minute at Runco
Digital media is evolving. Designers and architects are looking beyond traditional uses like way finding and advertising. Using digital media in place of traditional print artwork to create a living space or configuring displays in a free-standing sculpture are just a few of the innovative and remarkable ways to move beyond the big black box. Even with mainstream media wall installations, you can transform a space or achieve business objectives in new and dynamic ways.
Planar (Runco's parent company) can help get you started in digital media design by offering an opportunity to learn the basics of designing media walls through our free online training course: Designing Media Walls: Imagery, video, and information on digital canvases. The one-hour course provides a primer on media wall technology, reviewing key specification items, components, a list of design considerations, case studies and a review of media wall trends. Upon course completion you are eligible to earn AIA (American Institute of Architects) and state credit and qualify for HSW. Register today!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶
24-Jun-2014 - The leader in 4K displays for commercial applications showcased new ultra HD displays ranging in size from 28” to 98”at InfoComm 2014 At InfoComm 2014, Pl..... more ▶