This Minute at Runco
Posted By Jennifer Davis
“What’s needed in trying times is sheer undiluted originality – investing in ourselves, our craft, and the people that we share it with.” – Cindy Allen, Editor-in-Chief, Interior Design Magazine
I loved the editorial in January issue of Interior Design Magazine. Cindy speaks about avoiding cookie-cutter and corner-cutting templates, but having a master plan as we plan for the “prosperity of tomorrow.”
Never is this more true than at Runco today. We have always have created our own rules, driving the industry towards new applications of technology and new standards for performance and service. But now, we are testing our metal by investing in our brand promise, our product roadmap, and our dealer base as never before. As Cindy encouraged, we are pursuing undiluted originality. As the prosperity of tomorrow is never far from our minds, we hope you are doing the same.
Photo courtesy of Jill Murray Photography
Jennifer B. Davis is all about technology innovation and is a customer advocate, business executive, mom, and loves her job as Runco’s VP of marketing.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶
24-Jun-2014 - The leader in 4K displays for commercial applications showcased new ultra HD displays ranging in size from 28” to 98”at InfoComm 2014 At InfoComm 2014, Pl..... more ▶