This Minute at Runco
Posted By Jennifer Davis
“What’s needed in trying times is sheer undiluted originality – investing in ourselves, our craft, and the people that we share it with.” – Cindy Allen, Editor-in-Chief, Interior Design Magazine
I loved the editorial in January issue of Interior Design Magazine. Cindy speaks about avoiding cookie-cutter and corner-cutting templates, but having a master plan as we plan for the “prosperity of tomorrow.”
Never is this more true than at Runco today. We have always have created our own rules, driving the industry towards new applications of technology and new standards for performance and service. But now, we are testing our metal by investing in our brand promise, our product roadmap, and our dealer base as never before. As Cindy encouraged, we are pursuing undiluted originality. As the prosperity of tomorrow is never far from our minds, we hope you are doing the same.
Photo courtesy of Jill Murray Photography
Jennifer B. Davis is all about technology innovation and is a customer advocate, business executive, mom, and loves her job as Runco’s VP of marketing.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶