This Minute at Runco
Designed for higher sharpness and lower color distortion at longer distances from the screen, the Ultra versions expand installation possibilities, giving integrators even more tools to sell projection.
Because of its long throw distance, the Ultra projectors provide a perfect solution for design conscious consumers who want the quality of a projector, but don’t want a bulky projector intruding on the home’s design. While standard-throw projectors might need to be placed in the middle of a larger room to achieve the best possible performance, Ultra projectors can move further from the screen, making them easier to conceal and integrate into a home’s décor.
Throw distances range from 2.40 to 4.00, depending on the projector and lens. The Runco Ultra projectors are available exclusively through the best dealers in the home theater business–the Runco authorized dealer network. For more information, please click here.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
- LS12HBd Earns TOP PICK from Sound and Vision at CEDIA 2013
- Top Ten Workplace Movies
- I See You
- Game-Changing Live Action Cinematography
- What to Watch Opening Night
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
17-Sep-2013 - Runco’s best-selling LightStyle™ Series taken to new heights of brightness and scale, offering an affordable big screen video experience in virtually any room of th..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶