This Minute at Runco
Runco is proud to announce an addition to the Runco QuantumColor™ Q-650i. This LED theater projector utilizes lampless technology which uses 70% less power than lamp-based projection and requires no maintenance. In addition, the Q-650i pairs QuantumColor’s revolutionary technological advancements, like Runco SmartColor™and InstantOn™ to create an energy-efficient system, without mercury or lead, that delivers must-see projection performance. This combination makes the Q-650i the perfect solution for dedicated theaters.
The QuantumColor™Q-650i offers the largest color gamut ever available in home theater projection combining Runco’s Personal Color Equalizer™ proprietary color management with the ability to measure ColorContrast™, enabling colors to be ‘turned up’ to achieve greater realism and dimensionality. The result is an unsurpassed visual experience that must be seen to be understood.
For enhanced customization and aesthetic appeal the Q-650i can be customized with Runco’s ColourPalette™ design options to create a truly one-of-a-kind projector aligned with the aesthetic of the luxury home.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶