This Minute at Runco
Planar® is excited to announce the introduction of Planar Mosaic™, the only video wall system providing three flat panel tile sizes including a new truly square LCD.
Utilizing proprietary Mosaic Ensemble™ hardware and software, the tiles can be rotated at virtually any angle and mounted in virtually any position, encouraging designers to experiment with negative space while extending project budgets.
This unique combination of software and image processing allows the display of a single image or video over the entire tile layout with unmatched simplicity.
A large-scale prototype exhibit of the Planar Mosaic architectural display system will debut February 16 - March 30 at the Cristin Tierney Gallery in New York, New York, in conjunction with video artist, Yorgo Alexopoulos.
Read the press release here or visit www.planar.com/mosaic for more information.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
- LS12HBd Earns TOP PICK from Sound and Vision at CEDIA 2013
- Top Ten Workplace Movies
- I See You
- Game-Changing Live Action Cinematography
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
17-Sep-2013 - Runco’s best-selling LightStyle™ Series taken to new heights of brightness and scale, offering an affordable big screen video experience in virtually any room of th..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶