This Minute at Runco
Planar® is excited to announce the introduction of Planar Mosaic™, the only video wall system providing three flat panel tile sizes including a new truly square LCD.
Utilizing proprietary Mosaic Ensemble™ hardware and software, the tiles can be rotated at virtually any angle and mounted in virtually any position, encouraging designers to experiment with negative space while extending project budgets.
This unique combination of software and image processing allows the display of a single image or video over the entire tile layout with unmatched simplicity.
A large-scale prototype exhibit of the Planar Mosaic architectural display system will debut February 16 - March 30 at the Cristin Tierney Gallery in New York, New York, in conjunction with video artist, Yorgo Alexopoulos.
Read the press release here or visit www.planar.com/mosaic for more information.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶