This Minute at Runco
Looking to capture the style and elegance of European theater? The Runco® FinishPalette™ Vivienne Saint-Claire series offers chic floral notes that work well with bright and colorful design motifs.
The Vivienne Saint-Claire series is inspired by early Scandinavian carvings of highly detailed flower-patterned prints, turning your LightStyle™ Series Projector into a work of art that will compliment the grace and beauty of your custom viewing experience.
About the Artist: Vivienne Saint-Claire grew up as a first generation French-Swedish American in New York. Her early interest in Swedish wool tapestry designs and Indian block prints led her to travel across Europe and Asia to study art during her college years. Her inspirations are derived from her love of symmetry and negative space, which can be seen in her balanced, intricate ink drawn designs.
These designs and more are available through our through the Runco FinishPalette eBook.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶