This Minute at Runco
January 14, 2011
The T-LEE artist series for Runco® Vistage FinishPalette™ features creative and elaborate designs from artist Tanya Stump. Designs are primarily made from up-cycled leather and other unique, re-purposed materials.
Tanya Stumps's designs are inspired by a wide range of influences and cultures, and range from beautiful, vibrant textured flowers to modern art and Asian-inspired motifs that will transform your Runco Vistage Ultra-thin display into a one-of-a-kind art piece.
The T-LEE series designs are handmade in the artist's studio and individually crafted to create a completely custom work of art designed to complement the existing color schemes and overall mood of any viewing room.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶