This Minute at Runco
Runco would like to recognize Runco dealer, Hometronics, for their 2011 Electronic House Home of the Year Silver awards in the categories of "Family/Media Room" and "Outdoor Space."
Hometronics' massive "Custom Sized Entertainment" installation in Dallas featured a 103-inch, Runco XP-103DHD Plasma Display, as well as two, 50-inch Runco 1080p plasma displays.
For their award-winning outdoor "Supersize Me" installation, Hometronics installed the Runco MBX-1, DLP Projector which was previously used inside the property.
For photos and details on these installations, visit ElectronicHouse.com.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶