This Minute at Runco
Runco recently launched its new Runco WindowWall display wall as well as its ColourPalette offerings at WestWeek 2010, which is an event that hosts LA-area architects and designers.
One of the keynotes during WestWeek was moderated by Margaret Russell the editor in chief for ELLE DÉCOR called ‘Giving Design a Voice in the Digital Age: Navigating the new media landscape’. Margaret, along with a panel of design writers and bloggers, discussed how technology and new media outlets are shaping the design world.
“The similarities in the issues that the design community and the custom home theater dealer community are wrestling with was striking: How do I adapt my business to today’s economy? How do I use social-networking tools to develop my business? How do I defend my value in a world where information is less expensive and more accessible than ever? Watching Margaret and the panel, I was often reminded how much the dealer and design communities are aligned in their endeavor to deliver incomparable experiences in the home - and how much they stand to gain by working together. Runco’s mission is to not only enable the incomparable experiences, but also to facilitate a partnership between designer and dealer for their clients.” Adam Schmidt, Runco GM.
The Runco WindowWall is an innovative solution that will enable architects and designers to work with authorized Runco dealers to integrate innovative visual solutions and compliment the most unique home design projects. Along with Runco ColourPalette which fuses elements of technology and design together to create a flawless addition to today’s luxury home.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶