This Minute at Runco
The custom installation professionals at Calgary, Alberta-based Runco dealer, Creative TSI, partnered with the award-winning homebuilders at Astoria Custom Homes to create a truly one-of-a-kind home entertainment experience room, with complete automation. An iPad 2 turns on the Runco LightStyle LS-HB projector, club-style pinpoint lights and Xbox 360 with Kinect, brings up the house lights, starts a hidden fog machine and completely preps the room for an amazing movie night, dance party or gaming session.
The projector-screen setup is a precision optical dual-mirror rear projection system, so the projector isn’t located inside the room, but instead in a room adjacent to it.
The event runs May 19 - July 1, 2012 and features four of the area’s leading homebuilders, who each teamed up with their own subcontractors to make their home’s landscaping, interior design and cutting-edge technology stand out from the rest.
To read more about the rooms setup and equipment, visit: http://www.griffinprnews.blogspot.ca/2012/05/street-of-dreams-home-design-event.html.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
- LS12HBd Earns TOP PICK from Sound and Vision at CEDIA 2013
- Top Ten Workplace Movies
- I See You
- Game-Changing Live Action Cinematography
- What to Watch Opening Night
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
17-Sep-2013 - Runco’s best-selling LightStyle™ Series taken to new heights of brightness and scale, offering an affordable big screen video experience in virtually any room of th..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶