This Minute at Runco
Sam Runco, founder of Runco International and a founding member of CEDIA was named an Emmy Award winner at the 64th Annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards. He won in the category of "Pioneering Development and Deployment of Aspect Ratio Control Technologies and Systems for Letterbox Images Within Consumer Devices." Without his contributions to this category, Runco CineWide technology wouldn't be what it is today. Congratulations Sam!
For more information and for a complete list of Emmy winners: http://www.customretailer.net/article/sam-runco-to-receive-an-emmy-25053838/1
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶