This Minute at Runco
"I do like every elevation to be composed, every room to have some kind of intention."
– Alexa Hampton, of Mark Hampton LLC, a leading interior design firm in New York City as quoted in Architectural Digest
Every angle, every elevation of the new Vistage displays from Runco represent this type of intentionality. Purposefully obscuring cords. Removing all hints of visible vents in the back. Creating a catalog of accessories (from veils to frames) that match the display to the décor, making the technology at home in a modern, minimalist condo, a palatial Colonial, a rustic log home, or richly-layered interior of an English country house.
Luxury at every angle. A product that functions like a television, but is so much more. Composed intentionally in every elevation.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶
24-Jun-2014 - The leader in 4K displays for commercial applications showcased new ultra HD displays ranging in size from 28” to 98”at InfoComm 2014 At InfoComm 2014, Pl..... more ▶