This Minute at Runco
July 11, 2011
In preparation for CEDIA 2011 in September, Runco would like to recognize another Runco dealer with an exceptional, award-winning home theater installation from CEDIA 2010. La Scala received the CEDIA 2010 Gold Technical Design award for Large Home Theater Level III: $200,000-$240,000. Photos of their installation are available at CEDIA.net.
The submission deadline for the 2011 CEDIA Attendee's Choice Awards is fast approaching. To submit a new product released in the market in 2011 visit CEDIA.net/awards.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶