This Minute at Runco
By Jennifer B. Davis
Although both sit in your garage and can take you places, there is a huge difference between a Ferrari and an entry-level commuter car. There is a market for luxury automobiles. And there are custom-designed garage flooring and car maintenance supplies that keep those luxury automobiles in tip-top shape.
Although both will technically keep your beverages cold, a Sub-Zero® fridge is a world away from its apartment-grade equivalent. There is a market for high-end, professional-grade appliances. In fact, it is not uncommon for people to spend more on a built-in outdoor kitchen barbecue than they do for a stove or more for a climate-controlled wine room than they do for a refrigerator.
In other areas of the home, opportunity exists for new brands and solutions to create new lifestyle opportunities in the home: for everyday living and entertaining. There are luxury furniture brands, performance sports equipment, and luxury fabrics and finishes that set apart the upper tier of residences. They help reflect the passions and personality of their owners and reflect on their tastes and priorities.
Yet sadly, the homeowners that appreciate finer brands and high-performance durable goods in their homes and garages often settle for mass-market video products for entertainment purposes. These products often do not reflect the tastes or passions of the homeowner. Runco is poised to change this.
Beautiful and unique spaces call for unique and specialized video. Runco’s legendary product performance, pioneering in home theater and entertainment for several decades, creates new ways to live and play in your home. Combined with Design by Runco™ options, we have created new ways to feel beautiful in your home. Beautiful spaces demand nothing less.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
- Planar Provides Code for Easy Integration in a Savant Automation System
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶
24-Jun-2014 - The leader in 4K displays for commercial applications showcased new ultra HD displays ranging in size from 28” to 98”at InfoComm 2014 At InfoComm 2014, Pl..... more ▶