This Minute at Runco
Electronic House has opened its call for entries for the 2012 Electronic House Homes of the Year. Winners will receive free marketing benefits such as a feature on ElectronicHouse.com with a direct link to your site, a “Cool Homes Spotlight” on ElectronicHouse.com and an extensive promotional campaign done by Electronic House to over 252,400 consumers dealers and builders monthly. Gold project winners will have a full feature in Electronic House Magazine.
Entering is simple and easy, simply visit this link to get started. Here is what you’ll need:
- Entry Fee: $299 for the first project, $50 for each additional project
- Submission Info:
- Project Details
- Award Category (full list here)
- Project Contributors
- Deadline for submission is February 3rd
- Installations for submitted projects must have been completed between January 1, 2011 and February 3, 2012.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
- AMX, Savant and Crestron Modules Available for Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall and Planar UltraRes Series
- Planar Announces Next Generation Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System
- NetFlix 4K Content for Planar UltraRes Series
- Finding 4K: Finding 4k Reference Content for the Planar UltraRes and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Walls
- Finding 4K
- Runco Xtreme Projection X200i Wows Visitors at CEDIA 2013
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶
26-Jun-2014 - Planar UltraRes Series and Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System Recognized by Systems Contractor News and Digital Signage Magazine At InfoComm 2014, two of Planar's k..... more ▶