This Minute at Runco
By Jennifer B. Davis
We love when we hear stories of client’s buying their first Runco projector. We say “first,” because we know that chances are they will get hooked and upgrade the next time a move, remodel, or lifestyle change give rise to opportunity.
This was one of the reasons that we are so proud of the LightStyle Series. Starting at a retail price of $5,000, the LS-3 provides a fantastic image in a wide ranges of throw distances that allow for flexible installation. Adding to the portfolio is the LS-5, which provides a stunning value. Topping off the line is the LS-7, which offers high-end, 3-chip DLP brightness which allows you to put it in relatively-brighter room.
The Runco line is very broad, with options at nearly every price point and room configuration, including Runco FinishPalette which enables full-color, large-format projector design options. Including over 70 NCAA® collegiate sports programs, a gallery of artist impressions and the option to custom print your own artwork. Our projector line is entirely focused on creating an enduring love affair with exceptional video quality.
~Jennifer B. Davis is all about technology innovation and is a customer advocate, business executive, mom, and loves her job as Runco’s VP of marketing.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
- Planar UltraRes 3D Now Supports 3D content from Bluray Players
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
21-Oct-2014 - New 3.7mm bezel models make award-winning Clarity Matrix the most comprehensive line of video wall displays in the market Planar announced two new ultra-narrow bezel LCD ..... more ▶
03-Sep-2014 - The Planar® EP-Series™ line of 4K displays was announced as a 2014 EXC!TE Award Winner by Technology Integrator magazine, formerly CustomRetailer. Each year Technolog..... more ▶