Runco Infinilight™ Technology
Runco’s new InfiniLight™ lampless LED illumination technology to provide an infinite light source that creates an energy-efficient projector with the widest color gamut ever available in home theater projection. Features include:
- Solid-state illumination with individual RGB LEDs (light emitting diodes) never need replacing
- No moving parts in light engine, no color wheel, no mechanical iris
- LEDs don’t burn-out
- No color drift or degradation over the life of the product: Color recalibrated at every start-up
- InstantOn™ for fast start-up: No need for stand-by mode
- Better for the environment
- 70% less power than lamp-based systems
- Exceeds Energy Star® requirement for televisions and monitors
- No mercury or lead
Live from the Runco blog
High performance, ultra-short throw projection brings superior viewing in any setting with the LS-100dFriday, September 16, 2011
Runco is proud to expand its best-selling LightStyle™ Series projectors, with the new LS-100d. Runco’s LS-100d with NEAR (Next generation Extreme Aligned Reflection™) ultra-short throw lens system delivers a stunning 92-inch diagonal image that fits any home theater setting. This clever industrial design allows incredible installation flexibility with a depth of only 18-inches. The LS-100d mounts flush to the screen wall and can be mounted above, or below the screen.
With Runco’s Infinilight™ lampless LED illumination technology, this projector boasts a 70% power savings and requires little maintenance. The LS-100d ships with Runco’s advanced Vivix™ digital video processing to enhance picture quality from standard video sources.
For more info on the Runco LS-100d, click here.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Request a Demo at a Dealer Near You
Your Runco dealer will take your vision and create a masterpiece that will be the crux of design and technology. Click here to find a dealer near you.