Sam Runco, founder of Runco International and a founding member of CEDIA was named an Emmy Award winner at the 64th Annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards. He won in the category of "Pioneering Development and Deployment of Aspect Ratio Control Technologies and Systems for Letterbox Images Within Consumer Devices." Without his contributions to this category, Runco CineWide technology wouldn't be what it is today. Congratulations Sam!
For more information and for a complete list of Emmy winners: http://www.customretailer.net/article/sam-runco-to-receive-an-emmy-25053838/1
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- DisplayPort 1.3 Standard Updates
- Planar Display Screens Connect to Form a Big Seamless Image
- Top Ten Halloween Movies
- Planar Mosaic is Centerpiece of New Zealand's First Living Building
- Planar Mosaic Video Wall Creates a Dynamic Platform for High-End Apartments
- No Dedicated Theater Room? No Problem with a Flex Theater
- Planar and Design Week Portland
- Planar EP-Series 4K Wins 2014 Technology Integrator EXC!TE Award
- When is 4K Coming?
- Planar Accelerates Adoption of Ultra HD with New 4K Displays
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
16-Jan-2015 - The leader in 4K displays for commercial applications expands its award-winning Planar UltraRes Series family with first-of-its-kind Planar UltraRes 98” Touch Planar ..... more ▶
12-Jan-2015 - Planar is pleased to announce that a positive review of the Planar® IX2850, a 28” 4K desktop monitor, was published by Tom’s Hardware, a leading IT online publi..... more ▶