This Minute at Runco
THX recently sat down with Runco to discuss their Q-750 Projector that recently won the Sound and Vision 2010 Editor’s Choice Award. This Q & A session reveals some of the challenges and opportunities Runco came up against during product development and what it means to be THX Certified.
Q: How long has Runco been developing state-of-the-art home theater products?
A: Runco has been developing premium home video products since the 1970s, and was the world’s first company to offer a THX Certified video product with the introduction of the Runco LJR II Laser Disc Player in 1994. At the time, the LJR II was a breakthrough home video product. It brought the magic of George Lucas’s Star Wars and other great Laser Discs to life, inspiring a generation of home theater fans.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶