This Minute at Runco
Posted By Jennifer B. Davis
Designing, manufacturing, and installing custom windows has been a mainstay of custom home construction for many years. Custom shapes and configurations of windows have allowed home owners to frame a mountain view or navigate around unsightly features of the landscape. But never before could you decide what was displayed in the window.
On a bleary, rainy day (something we are familiar with in the Pacific Northwest of the States), you can paint the sky a sunny blue on your Runco WindowWal™. Now, am I not suggesting that Runco products let you control the weather, but perhaps until that technology develops this might be the next best thing.
~Jennifer B. Davis is all about technology innovation and is a customer advocate, business executive, mom, and loves her job as Runco’s VP of marketing.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶