This Minute at Runco
Runco is proud to introduce a technical eBook about compelling widescreen cinema video experiences in the home, including the best practices for using CineWide™, CineWide with AutoScope™ and Runco Smart Lens™ solutions.
The wide range of scope solutions along with the presence of black bars on the screen can be frustrating for the consumer, so Runco has published an eBook to help enthusiasts navigate and evaluate the choices that are available now and this eBook explores equips consumers with what they need to make the right choice for their home.
Click here to download Runco’s eBook.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶