This Minute at Runco
It's what the 3D Roundabout caught already at the prototype stage earlier this year, but now it is launched and being installed as well! First installation can be seen the University of Illinois Chicago's Electronic Visualization Laboratory (EVL) in a class room setting. The Cyber-Commons 3D is a class room facility featuring six wide by three high Matrix 3D video wall, made from our 46" Matrix displays, which allows 2D and 3D visualization and collaboration. You can read more about the installation from EVL's own website.
The new 3D Matrix will be at show this week at the SuperComputing 2011 at Louisiana State University, where Planar can be found exhibiting at booth number 2836.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶