This Minute at Runco
What is RSS?
RSS stands for 'Really Simple Syndication' and allows you to view news, blog, video, podcast and other information feeds from multiple sources. By subscribing to a feed, you can customize what information you’d like direct access to.
Interested in receiving updates from Runco as soon as they are published, including product announcements, company news, events, and blog posts? We can deliver that information to you directly when you subscribe to the Runco RSS feeds.
RSS Makes Sharing Information Quick and Easy
RSS is one of easiest ways to share syndicated information online. It has become a popular method of sharing blog posts, online articles, news updates, press releases, and even syndicated videos and podcasts.
How do I subscribe to Runco's RSS feed?
www.Runco.com features two RSS feeds:
- News feed for the latest Runco news coverage
- Blog feed for updated Runco blog posts.
To subscribe to a Runco RSS feed:
- Visit http://www.runco.com.
- In the address bar at the top of your web browser, click on the orange RSS icon. A drop down menu should appear showing you two options:
- Subscribe to 'News feed'
- Subscribe to 'Blog feed'
- Select the RSS feed you would like to follow.
- On the next page, you will see a list of the latest posts from that feed, as well as a drop down menu at the top of the page asking you how you would like to subscribe to the feed.
- Live Bookmarks (This will save a version of the RSS feed to your web browser’s bookmarks)
- Microsoft Outlook (This will save each post from the RSS feed to a sub-folder within the "RSS Folder" in Microsoft Outlook)
- Google (This will save the RSS feed to your Google Feed Reader account)
- My Yahoo! (This will save the RSS feed to your My Yahoo! account)
Simply visit: http://www.twitter.com/RuncoLive, http://www.facebook.com/runcointernational, and http://www.youtube.com/runcointernational, then repeat steps 2-4 to subscribe to each feed.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶