This Minute at Runco
September 29, 2010
Making its debut at the 2010 CEDIA EXPO, Runco’s Vistage™ Series HD plasma displays are already turning heads with their ultra-thin 1.7” panel, sleek design and complete customization options.
Standing apart from other flat-panels, the entire front of each Vistage display is comprised of solid glass, allowing for better viewing performance when the display is on and a more uniform finish when it is off. Runco Vistage also features an Emissive Cell Structure™ for exceptional brightness and viewing angles, as well as impressive contrast and black levels.
The highlight of Runco Vistage Series displays are their complete level of personalization. Unlike mass market flat-panels, Vistage displays can be customized with design options available through Runco FrameGallery™ and FinishPalette™ that are sure to match the décor of any home. To compliment these custom options, Vistage displays feature a fanless design with no glaring or unsightly vent patterns on the back to distract from the beauty of the display.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶