This Minute at Runco
Greg Caves has been the field face of Runco for independent custom integrators since 1994. What separates Greg in the field is his understanding of the dealers’ business and trying to match the right Runco product to meet their business needs. Greg’s dealers view him as a business partner and ally, and his insight to dealers regarding successful business strategies is deemed as just as valuable to independent dealers. Greg was at the forefront of introducing Runco CineWide™ technology to the market with Sam Runco and through the transition when Runco was acquired by Planar Systems in 2007. Greg has been a constant and provided the much needed continuity during and after the transition. Cheers to Greg!
Read more about Greg and the rest of the Custom Retailer 2012 Young Turks here.
Check out the entire publication here.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶