This Minute at Runco
Posted By Jennifer Davis
“What’s needed in trying times is sheer undiluted originality – investing in ourselves, our craft, and the people that we share it with.” – Cindy Allen, Editor-in-Chief, Interior Design Magazine
I loved the editorial in January issue of Interior Design Magazine. Cindy speaks about avoiding cookie-cutter and corner-cutting templates, but having a master plan as we plan for the “prosperity of tomorrow.”
Never is this more true than at Runco today. We have always have created our own rules, driving the industry towards new applications of technology and new standards for performance and service. But now, we are testing our metal by investing in our brand promise, our product roadmap, and our dealer base as never before. As Cindy encouraged, we are pursuing undiluted originality. As the prosperity of tomorrow is never far from our minds, we hope you are doing the same.
Photo courtesy of Jill Murray Photography
Jennifer B. Davis is all about technology innovation and is a customer advocate, business executive, mom, and loves her job as Runco’s VP of marketing.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶