This Minute at Runco
Looking to capture the style and elegance of European theater? The Runco® FinishPalette™ Vivienne Saint-Claire series offers chic floral notes that work well with bright and colorful design motifs.
The Vivienne Saint-Claire series is inspired by early Scandinavian carvings of highly detailed flower-patterned prints, turning your LightStyle™ Series Projector into a work of art that will compliment the grace and beauty of your custom viewing experience.
About the Artist: Vivienne Saint-Claire grew up as a first generation French-Swedish American in New York. Her early interest in Swedish wool tapestry designs and Indian block prints led her to travel across Europe and Asia to study art during her college years. Her inspirations are derived from her love of symmetry and negative space, which can be seen in her balanced, intricate ink drawn designs.
These designs and more are available through our through the Runco FinishPalette eBook.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶