This Minute at Runco
Runco® FinishPalette™ for LightStyle™ Series Projectors features the Tucker & Gray series of understated yet elaborate designs that exude heart-felted and powerful emotions for lively and colorful design motifs.
The Tucker & Gray series uses a variety of styles, from soft lines that weave to create unique, asymmetrical art, to bold and elegant floral prints that create an atmosphere of magic and excitement.
About the Artists: William Tucker and Brendan Gray are co-founders of a screen print clothing business in Lancashire England. The duo thrives off their distinct styles, combining them to create unique, emotive designs. Tucker & Gray have collaborated with businesses and artists across the world to incorporate their prints into designs for the web, high-end merchandise and ink drawn art.
For a full list of custom finish options for your LightStyle Series Projector, browser through our Runco FinishPalette eBook.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Planar Unveils Narrow Bezel LCD Display for Fast-Growing Video Wall Market
- Planar Brings Precision Multi-Touch to 4K Displays
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶