This Minute at Runco
January 14, 2011
The T-LEE artist series for Runco® Vistage FinishPalette™ features creative and elaborate designs from artist Tanya Stump. Designs are primarily made from up-cycled leather and other unique, re-purposed materials.
Tanya Stumps's designs are inspired by a wide range of influences and cultures, and range from beautiful, vibrant textured flowers to modern art and Asian-inspired motifs that will transform your Runco Vistage Ultra-thin display into a one-of-a-kind art piece.
The T-LEE series designs are handmade in the artist's studio and individually crafted to create a completely custom work of art designed to complement the existing color schemes and overall mood of any viewing room.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶