This Minute at Runco
The Meg Moore series for Runco® FinishPalette™ offers sweet, whimsical floral designs that work well with bright and colorful viewing rooms.
Featuring South Pacific-inspired hibiscus and balanced, traditional Danish floral patterns, each design creates a warm and inviting atmosphere. No matter your color-combination or design motif, the Meg Moore series offers a variety of fun and elegant design options for your LightStyle™ Series Projector.
About the Artist: Meg Moore hails from the Santa Barbara, California area and is a mother of two. Her interest in South Pacific and Danish art styles stems from her college years spent in Hawaii and her Scandinavian ancestry. Her hobbies include getting out in the great outdoors with her kids, as well as ink drawn designs and stamp art.
Looking for more custom design options? Browse through our Runco FinishPalette eBook.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶