This Minute at Runco
Runco would like to recognize Runco dealer, Hometronics, for their 2011 Electronic House Home of the Year Silver awards in the categories of "Family/Media Room" and "Outdoor Space."
Hometronics' massive "Custom Sized Entertainment" installation in Dallas featured a 103-inch, Runco XP-103DHD Plasma Display, as well as two, 50-inch Runco 1080p plasma displays.
For their award-winning outdoor "Supersize Me" installation, Hometronics installed the Runco MBX-1, DLP Projector which was previously used inside the property.
For photos and details on these installations, visit ElectronicHouse.com.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶