This Minute at Runco
"I do like every elevation to be composed, every room to have some kind of intention."
– Alexa Hampton, of Mark Hampton LLC, a leading interior design firm in New York City as quoted in Architectural Digest
Every angle, every elevation of the new Vistage displays from Runco represent this type of intentionality. Purposefully obscuring cords. Removing all hints of visible vents in the back. Creating a catalog of accessories (from veils to frames) that match the display to the décor, making the technology at home in a modern, minimalist condo, a palatial Colonial, a rustic log home, or richly-layered interior of an English country house.
Luxury at every angle. A product that functions like a television, but is so much more. Composed intentionally in every elevation.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Final Thumbs Up
- Unbelievable Home Cinema in Greece
- Planar Releases 3D BIM Models of LCD Displays and Video Walls through Autodesk Seek
- Spring Break Movie List
- Theo Kalomirakis: Of Movie Palaces and Home Theaters
- Planar UltraRes Displays Bring 4K Clarity to Professional Applications
- Pulse Marketing Showcases X-200i Projector at the Gadget Show with 20th Century Fox
- Behind the Scenes of Our Favorite Movie Effects
- Sound Design features Runco and Planar displays in new showroom
- Runco Signature Cinema Projectors Bring Movie Theater 3D to the Home
Explore the Magic of Runco
News & Events
06-Sep-2012 - This exciting new lineup boasts high-performing video performance coupled with installation flexibility and 3D capabilities at an exceptional value. Indianapolis, IN &ndas..... more ▶
06-Sep-2012 - Award-winning portfolio includes two new models with patented performance at never-before-achieved price points. Indianapolis, IN – CEDIA Expo 2012 Booth 3531 –..... more ▶